Frequently Asked Question(s)
Listing sequence - Sorting of Brokerage Companies on the displayed list.
1. Who appears first on the Brokers List
a. The Verified broker appear first b. Following him the none Verified Brokers with the highest number of transactions/ requests on AviMall
2. If there are more than 1 Verified Broker in the same country, who appears first?
a. The Verified Broker with higher number of transactions/requests on AviMall and goes down in sequence the Verified Broker with the second highest number of Transaction/requests on AviMall
3. If there are more than 1 Verified Broker in the same country, with exactly the same number of transaction/requests on AviMall?
a. The second sorting after having the same number of transaction/requests on AviMall comes the ONE has subscribed on the service of Verified Broker earlier than the second one.
4. If there are more than 1 Verified Broker in the same country, with exactly the same number of transaction/requests on AviMall and subscribed at the same-time to the Verified broker service?
a. The third sorting after having the same number of transaction/requests on AviMall and the same time of subscribing on the service of Verified Broker comes the ONE has signed-up before on AviMall.
5. If there are more than 1 Verified Broker in the same country, with exactly the same number of transaction/requests on AviMall and subscribed at the same-time on the Verified Brokers service and signed-up on AviMall the same time?
a. This is not possible because the sign-up process on AviMall is made always with time differences, even if the differences is part of a second.
VIP on the System
1. Can the Direct Client place more than 1 request per day?
a. Yes, he is permitted to place up-to 3 requests per day
2. Can the Direct Client place the same flight request (routes & dates) more than 1 time?
a. No, this is not permitted
3. Can the Direct Client place the same flight request with the same routes & different dates more than 1 time?
a. Yes, since a different date is considered different flight and the date is a major factor for charting an aircraft due to availability and other operating factors.
VIP relation to Broker
1. If a VIP confirm a flight with a certain Broker, can the same VIP choose different brokers for his second flight request?
a. Yes, he can choose each time a different broker
2. Can the VIP confirm the same flight with more than one broker?
a. No, he can't. He must cancel his confirmation with Broker A in order to confirm with Broker B.
3. Can the VIP do any rating for the quality of Service of the Broker?
a. This project is on hold till we execute a survey with the Brokers.
4. Is there any criteria to know how serious a customer is?
a. Unfortunately, NO but we would love to share with you any idea you might have to do so.
Broker relation to VIP
1. What if a Customer is not a serious customer?
a. The broker has the option to stop showing his name to this particular unwanted customer and stop receiving from this customer any request.
Direct Client Requests
1. Where do Brokers receive requests sent to me through FlyPriva?
a. Brokers will receive requests sent through FlyPriva in "Direct Client Requests" section
Please send any question you might have to email@example.com and we shall reply to you during our working hours.
AviMall GmbH , Wallisellenstrasse 391, 8050 Zurich, Switzerland, firstname.lastname@example.org, + 41 44 320 02 30, + 41 44 320 02 31, AviMall is an online platform offering a free charter marketplace to assure both Air Operators and Charter Brokers a significant reduction in marketing cost. is member of: AeroSuisse , EBAA , NBAA , CBAA , MEBAA , AfBAA .